Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Today we are relaxing. We are enjoying good food, family time, and the beautiful day that God has given us! I hope all of the "moms" out there have a simple and relaxing day, too!

I haven't been building lately, as seen on the blog, and there is a reason why....

Since it's Mother's Day, I can happily share that around the end of August we will add another member to our family! :)

I haven't felt much like building for this VERY reason and so the projects got put on hold.  I think that  it is safe to say that I'm doing MUCH BETTER now and will be more able to do little bits at a time.  I look forward to bringing you more fun ideas, even if they are a bit "slower" than I'm used to executing! 

Happy Mother's Day to you and yours,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question - I don't bite and would love to write back, especially if you'd like help or have questions!!