Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pretend Play: Felt Food

After the fridge build, I decided that I needed to update my pictures with all of the felt play food that I have been making for my daughter, nieces, nephews, and a few friends.

A Christmas basket for my nephews and niece. The "chicken" was a HIT with the kids, but an even BIGGER HIT with the adults!! :)

All of the nieces and nephews got:
Pasta; lasagna
Roast Chicken (velcro legs and wings); Baguette bread, Cherry Pie

Toaster pastry, vanilla ice cream scoop with chocolate drizzle; pasta and cheese sauce in a bag

Pizza; cookies

Eggs, Bacon, and Sausage; Cheeseburger (& Fixin's), Fries, Condiments

Salmon, Peas and Carrots; Bowtie Pasta

There are MORE, but I will post later!

***I am NOT LIABLE for any plans featured here. Please take every precaution and use your own discretion to make sure these toys are safe for children to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question - I don't bite and would love to write back, especially if you'd like help or have questions!!